Monday, August 31, 2020

Cider Mill + Apple Picking



This is my favorite time of year, I'm sure I have said it many times over the years. The changing of the seasons, the way the air changes around you. Plus all the fun things that come with Fall time like: decorating the yard/home, homemade soups, pumpkin patches, mums, apple picking, sunflower mazes. So, to kick off the full week of cooler weather we have been getting here in Michigan we went to a cider mill near us called Blakes. We wanted to pick apples from a orchard and then have a donut and cider. We had such a nice time, I was a little surprised at how many people already had the same idea as us. So we did wear out masks while around other people and sat at a table spaced 6 feet away from everyone else. We still want to engage in out traditions, but just find ways to make it safe to do so. Do you have any plans for Fall? Any traditions that you cling too? 








No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave your comments below, let me know you enjoyed reading my blog.