Thursday, April 30, 2020

Mother's Day Gift Ideas: Etsy Handmade


Every chance I get I love to promote other makers and artist, specially on Etsy. There are literally so many beautiful hand crafted ideas there, I feel in love with so many this year. I would like to share some of my favorite finds with you all and hopefully inspire you too buy handmade instead of big box stores. I am a artist myself on Etsy (HammeredHeartDesigns) and I appreciate every single sale that goes through, its a sale that helps support my little family and to further grow my dream and vision.















amber bracelet

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful and lovely sentimental gifts that you make. I love everything and that ring is so gorgeous. The gift to be able to make homemade jewelry is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful gifts for mothers day my mom and I would love any of these items to celebrate the day with.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave your comments below, let me know you enjoyed reading my blog.