Friday, August 21, 2020

Around the garden


Do you garden? I am in my 6th year of gardening, every year is a new adventure. I learn something new every single year, I learn what to plant more of next year and what not to plant at all. I love to garden, it is a form of relaxation for me. A wonderful way to un-wind and relax. I currently have in my garden: Green beans, peanuts, cucumbers, cucamellons, rainbow swiss chard, lettuce, dill, sweet peas, sage, parsley, rosemary, oregano, thyme (I love my herb garden bed). I recently harvested a entire bed of beautiful Red potatoes as well. I also plant Zinnias from seed every year. I also have a compost bin that will has been collecting scraps all year and will be ready for next year to use. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave your comments below, let me know you enjoyed reading my blog.